Shipping And Returns
WHERE WE SHIP
- We currently ship only within Mumbai. Kindly contact us for outside Mumbai or International shipping.
- Heritance Art and Craft ships most of the orders via FEDEX Ground or Blue Dart, however suppliers shipping direct may utilize other shipping methods.
- The tracking details and carrier information associated with your order will be provided in your shipment confirmation email.
- Mumbai: We offer free shipping all over Mumbai.*
- We also offer store pick up facility during showroom open hours.
- Please get in touch with us for details on cost effective international shipping.
- Shipping costs will be calculated based on the packing requirements, size, weight and destination of your shipment outside Mumbai.
ARE THERE EVER ANY ADDITIONAL SHIPPING FEES?
- Yes, in certain cases there could be additional shipping and handling fee if the product is excessively voluminous or heavy or if it needs special care while transportation.
MAY I REQUEST FOR AN ESTIMATE ON TRANSPORTATION COSTS
- Yes! If you require a transportation quote, you will need to provide your Address and Zipcode to our team via email on email@example.com
- We aim to get back to you with an estimate in 2-3 working days
- Shipping times will vary depending on whether the item is in our warehouse, shipping directly from the supplier, or made-to-order. The expected shipping time is about 24 working hours from the time of payment and order confirmation.
- A tracking number with delivery details will be emailed to you when your order ships.
- Items that are in stock and shipping from our warehouse are typically processed within 1 to 3 business days.
- Further information on the order status can be provided by our customer care upon request.
TAXES AND CUSTOM DUTIES FOR INDIAN CUSTOMERS
- Product Prices displayed are inclusive of all taxes and duties.
TAXES AND CUSTOM DUTIES FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
- International Orders are shipped to on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- This means product prices displayed are exclusive of all import duties.
- As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are in.
- Payment of these at the time of delivery is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival. For more information, please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Heritance Art and Craft insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you.
- We require a signature for any good(s) delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you.
- If you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfillment by Heritance Art and Craft
- In case of damaged delivery of good(s), kindly provide us photographs of the package and / or the product.
- Order cut-off times are provided as guidelines only, and do not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorization.
- Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch. We are not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes.
- We are unable to redirect orders once items have been dispatched.
- All orders require a signature upon receipt.
- Items marked as ‘Final Sale’ cannot be returned.
- We do not accept returns for any of our products due to the nature of products.
- In case of damages in-transit, you are entitled to claim insurance for the same.
- Orders cannot be cancelled once shipped.
- Please email us your order number and details along with a photo of the incorrect product(s), if possible, within 24 hours of receiving the order
- Returned items must be in their original packaging
- We are happy to replace any incorrect items
- Products purchased under any promotional offer or discounted scheme cannot be exchanged or returned.
- Kindly Note: No cash returns are provided
- An order cannot be cancelled once it has been shipped
- Incorrect returned items must be in its original condition and in the original packaging.
MODIFICATIONS OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Heritance Art and Craft (www.heritanceart.com) may at any time modify the User Agreement without any prior notification to you. Management decision of the www.heritanceart.com would be the final decision subsequent to any modification of the User Agreement; In the event the modified User Agreement is not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the service. However, if you continue to use the service you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified User Agreement.